Free Language Exchange
Free English Class
Study English in Niagara Falls
Study English in Toronto
How to Shop
Food Clothes Basics
How to Shop for Food
Shop for Winter Clothes
How to Shop for Fitness
How to Shop for Hostels
How to Shop for Homestay
Shop for Homestay Tutors
Student Residence Ownership
Phone & Internet Info
How to Shop for Telephones
How to Shop for Cellphones
Shop for Internet Phones
Long Distance Services
How to Shop for Computers
How to Shop for Internet ISP
How to Shop for Car Rentals
How to Shop for Credit Cards
Florida Tour for Students
Shop for Immigration services
Follow us !
Sentence Master Home
Free Writing Practice
Sentence Grid Quiz
How to Write Sentences
English Grammar eBook
Quick Directory Links
School Registration Info
ESL English Teachers
Homestay for Students
Work Experience Program
ESL Youtube Videos
TLC Language Exchanges
Language Exchanges organized by ESL in Canada
Language Exchanges Wanted
Toronto Language Exchanges Wanted
Maya Sonoda (F)
- future career Medical Transcripts
- Likes ER TV show, Baseball
- will trade First Language Japanese for Business English in Toronto
- Career Librarian
- likes Library & information
- likes swimming, exercising,
- R & B music, singing, dancing, Ugly Betty TV show, Lord of the Rings movie
- will trade First Language Korean for Business English in Toronto
Serina Lin (F)
- Career Education Publishing and consulting
- likes ping pong, Theatre, hiking and birdwatching
- will trade First Language Mandarin for Business English in Toronto
Anna Moroz (F)
- international tourism
- likes dancing, singing, going to the cinema with friends and communicating
- will trade First Language Ukraine for Spanish in Toronto
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- freelancer translator/writer
- likes finding bits of unusual information, and thinking about a Big Picture
- will trade Serbian or Croatian for French or Spanish
Hyunwoo Park (M)
- Korea (South)
- Main interest in School: Media
- Favorite Foods: sliced pork
- trade Korean for English
Nimeh Ibrahim (F)
- will trade Arabic for English
Byambadulam Battumur (F)
- job description: nurse
- Favorite Movies:titanic
- trade Mongolian for English
Criteria for Language Exchange Partnership Success
Language exchanges are a great way to develop your target language fluency, learn new vocabulary,
learn about the culture associated with the language, build your confidence and even save money.
Like all partnerships - you have to work well with your language exchange partner.
There are a few basic criteria which can determine whether the language exchange partnership will
give both partners an equal opportunity to learn and advance your language skills and abilities.
The first criteria is giving equal time to each of the two languages.
The second criteria is what type of language use is your goal. If you are both in business and want to
use the other language for business - wonderful you can really help each other.
Are you both structured, organized and prepared or just free talking? - both you and your partner have
to be able to operate at the same work level. A partnership where one is always well prepared and the other
just shows up is doomed to fail.
Are you both able to remain positive and supportive through a difficult and complicated process. Remember
that beginners start speaking with 100% mistakes. It takes a lot of explanation, demonstration and practice
to be able to speak the target language with fewer and fewer mistakes.
Registration for Language Exchanges
Students will be matched who wish to speak a second language. Students who speak English as a first language and wish to speak another language will be matched with Students who speak the other language as a first language. Speakers of Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Japanese, German, Russian, Chinese, French, and
others will be matched to Native English speakers who wish to practice their second language.
- Full Name
- Residence address
- Email address
- First Language as a Native Speaker
- Second Language you wish to practice.
- Male or Female
- Education Level or Year in HS, College, University, BA. MA. PHD
- Major or Main interest in School
- Type of Work and job description
- Do you like sports, Hockey, football, baseball, basketball, other
- Do you like Dance, Opera, Theatre, Art, other
- Favorite Music, TV shows, Movies, Foods
- Average Computer time per week?
- Other activities or Hobbies or Interests
- Best days and time to language exchange for 1 hour.
- Additional questions will be asked at the initial interviews to determine
To begin please attend one of the free language exchange introduction meetings.
We also have many language exchange partners who attend the free English classes held on
Monday and Wednesday evenings in downtown Toronto.
Use this link to read additional information about the free Toronto English classes.
You can also use this link to the:
TLC Language Exchange Registration Form
Google+ Author ID